News and Events
16th July 2018
Kumon Free Registration Campaign Phase 2 starts in August 2018
After successfully running the ‘Free Registration Campaign’ (FRC) in the southern region of India, Kumon is all set to begin its second phase of FRC other parts of the country from August 2018. During the FRC period registration fee of Rs. 1300 will be waived off for ‘new’ students getting enrolled in Kumon.
With the motive of benefiting students through the Kumon method of learning, the campaign will be conducted in Kumon centres across Delhi NCR, Jaipur, Ludhiana, Patiala, Mohali, Badodra, Lucknow, Dehradun, Kanpur, Mumbai, Pune, Chandigarh, Goa, Ahmedabad and Kolkata. The FRC will run for August month. The free registration offer can be availed for both Kumon Maths and English programme. Students can opt for either one or both subjects.
To take advantage of this exclusive offer, parents need to contact their nearest Kumon centre and enroll their child in August itself.
To participate in Kumon ‘Free Registration’ campaign, here’s what you need to do:
• Fill up the enquiry form by clicking on ‘Register Now’ button given below.
• Your nearest Kumon centre will give you a call in order to fix an appointment.
• On your day of appointment, a Parent Orientation (PO) will be conducted to brief you about the Kumon programme and how it can benefit your child.
• Your child next appears for a Diagnostic Test (DT) in order to determine his/her ‘Just right level’.
• After completing all the procedure mentioned above, you can avail the offer of free registration by paying the tuition fee for the respective month only.
Once your child is successfully enrolled in Kumon, he/she can continue with Kumon study by attending 2 classes per week and will receive homework for rest of the days.
*For detailed Terms & Condition please contact a Kumon Centre near you.
Read the experiences of those students Kumon has helped nurture.
A love for English
Search for a Kumon Centre near you