Typically, training takes place at the support offices. Candidates looking to open a Kumon Centre must attend training with the company. Candidates will also need to make arrangements to attend a New Instructor Training. Continuous follow-up training is provided after the commencement of your Centre, to ensure the content is relevant to your operating needs.
Topics covered in the training include:
– Instruction principles and learning materials
– The Kumon Method, curriculum, and learning materials
– Student assessment and enrolment
– The effective implementation of study programmes
– Communication with parents and students
– Centre management strategies
– Centre administration, policies, and procedures
All new Kumon Instructors must offer both the Maths and English programmes within their Kumon Centre.
Each test covers a range of arithmetic and reading comprehension exercises in English.
© 2023 Kumon Asia & Oceania Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.
Automated page speed optimizations for fast site performance