1)Should have Bachelor’s or Master’s degree preferably in HR.
2)Minimum of 0-2 years of working experience.
3) Excellent in handling Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PPT, etc.)
4) Excellent Interpersonal & Communication Skills.
• Management of franchise enquiries
• Coordination with the Franchisee candidates through phone and emails
• Schedule and conduction of written test and Orientation for the enquiries received
• Conduct Q&A session during orientations
• Coordination for area finalization and closing the Franchise candidate
• Preparing and maintaining MIS in excel and software
• Preparation and coordination for various contracts with Franchisee candidates
1) Should have Bachelor’s degree
2) Minimum 1 year of working experience in any field.
3) Inclination towards education.
4) Should be willing to work with children.
5) Excellent Interpersonal & Communication Skills.
1) Administration of worksheets as per Kumon method.
2) Observing the student on the center day while attempting worksheets.
3) Assess & analyze student’s progress as per Kumon method.
4) Determining the student’s starting point through Diagnostic Graphs.
5) To set study projection for students.
6) Counsel Parents & children for enrollment in Kumon.
7) Conduct Assessment Test and Achievement Test as per Kumon Method at the time of enrollment.
8) Monitoring marking of class work and homework worksheets by centre staff and assist if required.
9) Assigning C.W and H.W worksheets to students.
10) Providing feedback and update student’s study projection with parents.