- What is the duration of the Kumon Programme?
- Kumon is not a quick fix programme and neither it is time-bound. Kumon is a long-term education program that seeks to build the student’s mastery in maths and reading.
Kumon is a long-term education program aiming to produce the greatest learning effect in the shortest possible time, that is, the study of senior high school materials through self-learning. To enable students to study efficiently towards this goal, the worksheets are designed to contain only the elements essential for mastering senior high school mathematics, and for developing an advanced level of reading comprehension ability. The Kumon Programmes consist of a series of worksheets in several levels, and students move to the next level at their own pace.
- Q:What is the right age to start Kumon?
- Q:What will my child do in Kumon?
- Q:Since Kumon is an individualised study programme, does it mean that my child would have an Instructor with him or her all the time?
- Q:If you don’t teach how will my child learn?
- Q:What is the difference between Kumon and tuition?
- Q:Will my child get confused between the Kumon Method and school method?
- Q:Do you help children to speak English or what is the aim of the English Programme?
- Q:Why is it important for making a child study above the school grade level?
- Q:Do you provide any compensatory classes if my child misses a Centre day?
- Q:What is the duration of the Kumon Programme?