News and Events
16th Jan 2019
Kumon ‘Free Registration’ Campaign starts in February 2019
With an aim to foster a love for learning in students and to offer them a chance to experience its unique and effective method, Kumon is all set to run Free Registration Campaign (FRC) in February 2019. During the FRC period registration fee of Rs. 1300 will be waived off for ‘new’ Kumon students for both Maths and English programmes. The Free Registration Campaign is applicable to students in Kumon centres across India. During this offer, new students can opt for either one or both subjects.
The Free Registration campaign lets ‘new’ Kumon students avail enrolments without having to pay the registration fee worth Rs. 1300. This exclusive discount can be availed by contacting the nearest Kumon centres in India and enrolling your child between Feb 1 – 20, 2019.
To register for the ‘Free Registration Campaign’ simply follow the steps given below.
• Click on ‘Register Now’ button and fill up the enquiry form.
• Wait for the nearest Kumon centre to give you a call in order to fix an appointment.
• On your day of appointment, you will go through a Parent Orientation (PO) to know about Kumon programme and its benefits.
• Your child will also have to appear for a Diagnostic test (DT) to determine his/her ‘Just right level’.
• After all the above-mentioned procedure is completed, avail the discount of Rs. 1300 and pay the fees for the respective month only.
Upon successful enrollment, students can continue with their normal Kumon study by attending 2 classes per week and homework for the remaining days.
*T&C applied: For detailed working of the offer please get in touch with a Kumon Centre near you.
For more information, you may call or drop us a mail. Contact details are given below.
Contact Number: +91 11-46000787/ +91 11-46000788
Read the experiences of those students Kumon has helped nurture.
A love for English
Search for a Kumon Centre near you