- Do you provide any compensatory classes if my child misses a Centre day?
- No we don’t provide any compensatory classes if your child misses a Centre day.
To ensure mastery, develop good study habits and self-discipline, it is essential to study the worksheets on a daily basis. However, if your child misses a Centre day you can collect his or her homework from the Instructor. Compensatory classes are not provided.
- Q:What is the right age to start Kumon?
- Q:What will my child do in Kumon?
- Q:Since Kumon is an individualised study programme, does it mean that my child would have an Instructor with him or her all the time?
- Q:If you don’t teach how will my child learn?
- Q:What is the difference between Kumon and tuition?
- Q:Will my child get confused between the Kumon Method and school method?
- Q:Do you help children to speak English or what is the aim of the English Programme?
- Q:Why is it important for making a child study above the school grade level?
- Q:Do you provide any compensatory classes if my child misses a Centre day?
- Q:What is the duration of the Kumon Programme?