- Do you help children to speak English or what is the aim of the English Programme?
- The focus of the English Programme is on the development of reading comprehension ability.
The focus of the English Programme is not on improving English speaking skills. The study goal for the Kumon English Programme is to achieve advanced reading comprehension skills and the ability to read widely.
- Q:What is the right age to start Kumon?
- Q:What will my child do in Kumon?
- Q:Since Kumon is an individualised study programme, does it mean that my child would have an Instructor with him or her all the time?
- Q:If you don’t teach how will my child learn?
- Q:What is the difference between Kumon and tuition?
- Q:Will my child get confused between the Kumon Method and school method?
- Q:Do you help children to speak English or what is the aim of the English Programme?
- Q:Why is it important for making a child study above the school grade level?
- Q:Do you provide any compensatory classes if my child misses a Centre day?
- Q:What is the duration of the Kumon Programme?