- What will my child do in Kumon?
- Students have an opportunity to visit their Kumon Centre twice a week and complete a small amount of work every other day at home.
Students have an opportunity to visit their Kumon Centre twice a week, to study their worksheets under the guidance of their Kumon Instructor. They will also complete a small amount of work every other day at home under the supervision of their parents.
- Q:What is the right age to start Kumon?
- Q:What will my child do in Kumon?
- Q:Since Kumon is an individualised study programme, does it mean that my child would have an Instructor with him or her all the time?
- Q:If you don’t teach how will my child learn?
- Q:What is the difference between Kumon and tuition?
- Q:Will my child get confused between the Kumon Method and school method?
- Q:Do you help children to speak English or what is the aim of the English Programme?
- Q:Why is it important for making a child study above the school grade level?
- Q:Do you provide any compensatory classes if my child misses a Centre day?
- Q:What is the duration of the Kumon Programme?